Scott Ritterman, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Revision Joint Replacement Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Undergraduate — Lehigh University
- M.D. — The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
- Internship — Rhode Island Hospital/Brown Medical School
- Residency — Rhode Island Hospital/ Brown Medical School
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma — Rhode Island Hospital/Brown Medical School
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Reconstruction — Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Board-Eligible- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Dr. Ritterman spends his free time enjoying outdoor activities, including skiing and hiking.