Dennis McHugh, D.O.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — La Salle University
- Medical School — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chief Resident — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Society
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
Dr. McHugh was the Surgeon for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament in Philadelphia, PA – March 2006.
In the midst of a pandemic, when seeing a doctor in person is your only hope