Nicholas DiNubile, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — Saint Joseph’s University
- M.D. — Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency — University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Chief Medical Officer, Premier Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Associates
- Executive Editor, The Physician and Sports Medicine Journal
- Vice President, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Chief Medical Officer, the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Spokesperson, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Association of Professional Team Physicians
- American Health Care Journalists
- National American Fitness Leaders
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA)
Dr. DiNubile served as a Special Advisor/Medical Consultant to the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, and is the author of the bestselling book, FrameWork–Your 7 Step Program for Healthy Muscles, Bones & Joints. For many years he served as Team Physician/Orthopedic Consultant for the Philadelphia 76ers Basketball Team and Pennsylvania Ballet, and has been consistently chosen in “Best Doctors in America,” US News and World Report “Top Doctors,” and Philadelphia Magazine “Top Doctors.” He is an avid tennis player.