Zachary Hauser, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Non – Operative Rehabilitation
- Interventional Pain Management; Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound
- Undergraduate — University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.D. — University of North Caroline School of Medicine at Chapel Hill
- Internship — Carolinas Medical Center
- Residency — Carolinas Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fellowship — Premier Orthopaedics
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Licensed in Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Hauser has been named a ‘Top Doctor’ in both Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine by Main Line Today Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine.