Zachary Hauser, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non – Operative Rehabilitation
- Interventional Pain Management; Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound
- Undergraduate — University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- M.D. — University of North Caroline School of Medicine at Chapel Hill
- Internship — Carolinas Medical Center
- Residency — Carolinas Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fellowship — Premier Orthopaedics
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Licensed in Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Hauser has been named a ‘Top Doctor’ in both Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine by Main Line Today Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine.