Timothy Amann, D.O.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Knee Replacement
- Undergraduate — Rutgers College (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Medical School — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Internship — Graduate Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- Residency — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Sports Medicine Fellowship — American Sports Medicine Institute (Birmingham, AL)
- Board-certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Sports Institute Fellowship Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthoaedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Dr. Amann is an avid golfer, skier, triathlete and outdoorsman. He is the team physician for several area colleges and high schools.