Richard Zamarin, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery; Total Joint
- Fracture Care
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — Muhlenberg College
- M.D. — Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Residency — Hahnemann University Hospital
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
Dr. Zamarin has over 22 years of experience as an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in total joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder.