Richard Balotti, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Undergraduate — Washington University
- M.D. — Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency — UMDM/JFK Johnson Rehab Institute; UMDM/Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Internship — Hahnemann University Hospital Drexel University College of Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Balotti grew up in Delaware, worked in New York City, New Jersey and most recently at the Laser Spine Institute in Wayne, PA. Dr. Balotti is married and has 2 children and lives in the area.