Nikos Pavlides, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Undergraduate — Rutgers University
- M.D. — MCP Hahnemann University Hospital
- Residency — Drexel University College of Medicine
- Fellowship in Joint Preservation and Replacement — Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Pavlides previously served as Chair of Orthopaedics at Phoenixville Hospital.. In his spare time, he is involved in martial arts and currently holds a brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu.