Louis Ciliberti, DPM
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery; Foot and Ankle
- Undergraduate — University of Delaware
- DPM — New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- M.S. — University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Residency — Texas A & M University
- Fellowship in foot/ankle trauma and ankle replacement — Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Center
- Founder of the Delaware Valley Foot and Ankle Symposium
Dr. Ciliberti was given the ‘Young Scientist Award’ by the World Congress on Debates and Consensus in Bone, Muscle and Joint Diseases.