Larry Chou, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Interventional Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- M.D. — University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship — Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Residency — University of Washington Medical Center
- Fellowship — Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Chou serves as Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.