Jennifer Kwan-Morley, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Rheumatology; Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — Northwestern University
- M.D. — Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University
- Residency — Evanston Hospital, Northwestern University
- Fellowship in Rheumatology — University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Clinical densitometrist certification from the International Society of Clinical Densitometrists (ISCD)
- American College of Rheumatology
- Philadelphia Rheumatism Society