Jack Kazanjian, D.O.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Undergraduate — Bucknell University
- D.O. — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship — Hughston Clinic in Columbus, GA
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Society for Orphaned Armenian Relief (SOAR)
- Association of Clinical Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
AWARDS AND DISTINGUISHING TITLES:
- Member – American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Co-Founder – Mid Atlantic Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Association of Clinical Elbow and Shoulder Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Kazajian teaches residents, performs clinical research and has lectured nationally and internationally. He was voted “Attending of the Year” in 2016 by the PCOM Ortho Residents. Dr. Kazanjian founded the Shoulder and Elbow Section of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics.