Dean Trevlyn, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery; Shoulder and Knee
- Joint Replacement; Shoulder and Knee
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Fracture Care
- M.D. – University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship – Geisinger Medical Center
- Residency – Geisinger Medical Center
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Mid-Atlantic Shoulder and Elbow Society
Dr. Trevlyn has received the Physician’s Recognition Award several times and has appeared on CNN News Makers discussing shoulder surgery.
Dr. Trevlyn has been named a Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery by Philadelphia Magazine and has also been named a Top Doctor in Orthopaedics by Main Line Today Magazine several times. When he is not in the office, Dr. Trevlyn is one of the team physicians for Marple Newtown High School and Delaware County Christian School. He also volunteers as the team physician for the Hero Bowl football game hosted in Delaware County.