- Orthopaedic Surgery; Shoulder and Knee
- Joint Replacement; Shoulder and Knee
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Fracture Care
- M.D. - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship - Geisinger Medical Center
- Residency - Geisinger Medical Center
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Mid-Atlantic Shoulder and Elbow Society
Dr. Trevlyn has received the Physician's Recognition Award several times and has appeared on CNN News Makers discussing shoulder surgery.
Dr. Trevlyn has been named a Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery by Philadelphia Magazine and has also been named a Top Doctor in Orthopaedics by Main Line Today Magazine several times. When he is not in the office, Dr. Trevlyn is one of the team physicians for Marple Newtown High School and Delaware County Christian School. He also volunteers as the team physician for the Hero Bowl football game hosted in Delaware County.