Craig Kriza, DPM
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — La Salle University
- J.D. — Widener University Delaware Law School
- DPM — Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Internship — Cambridge City Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency — Kensington Hospital
- American College of Legal Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association (Past President)
- American Podiatric Circulatory Society
Dr. Kriza is currently the team podiatrist for the Philadelphia Union (MLS). He is consistently named a Top Doctor by Main Line Today magazine, was a recipient of the Podiatrist of the Year award and is one of America’s Top Podiatrists.