Charles Hummer III, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — Amherst College
- M.D. — Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- Internship — Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia
- Residency — Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship — The Christ Hospital, University of Cincinnati
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ABOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society (Past President)
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
While completing his Orthopaedic Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Hummer was an assistant team physician for the Cincinnati Bengals. Dr. Hummer is currently the team physician and Chief Medical Officer for the Philadelphia Union (MLS).