Armando Mendez, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Orthopaedic Surgery; Shoulder
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
- Undergraduate – Marquette University
- M.D. — Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- Internship — Medical Center of Delaware
- Research Fellowship — A.I. duPont Institute
- Residency — University of Kansas
- Fellowship in Spinal Surgery — University of Rochester
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mendez has received several awards over his academic and professional career, including the Russell S. Hibbs Award from the Scoliosis Research Society.