Stephanie Morris, D.O.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Undergraduate — Franklin and Marshall College
- D.O. — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship — Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Residency — Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Fellowship in Rheumatology — Geisinger Health System
- Board Certified in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Clinical Densitometrist by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Rheumatology
- Philadelphia Rheumatism Society
- Board Member of the Hellenic Medical Society of Philadelphia
Dr. Morris’ research has been published in Arthritis Care and Research, The Journal of Rheumatology, Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, and Case Reports in Infectious Disease.