Stephanie Morris, D.O.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Undergraduate — Franklin and Marshall College
- D.O. — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship — Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Residency — Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Fellowship in Rheumatology — Geisinger Health System
- Board Certified in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Clinical Densitometrist by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Rheumatology
- Philadelphia Rheumatism Society
- Board Member of the Hellenic Medical Society of Philadelphia
Dr. Morris’ research has been published in Arthritis Care and Research, The Journal of Rheumatology, Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, and Case Reports in Infectious Disease.