Jeffrey Berger, D.O.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non-Operative Spine
- Interventional Pain Management
- Undergraduate — Georgetown University
- D.O. — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency — Temple University Hospital & Moss Rehabilitation
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine — Temple University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Board Certification in Interventional Pain Medicine and Sports Medicine
- Subspecialty Board Certification in Sports Medicine
- Board Certified by the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Regenexx(R)-certified physician
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Berger has pursued extensive additional training in regenerative medicine and orthobiologics, musculoskeletal ultrasound, as well as advanced interventional spine techniques and neurostimulation.
At Temple University, Dr. Berger served as Chief Resident and was awarded the James A. Demopolous Resident of the Year award. Additionally, he has authored award-winning research articles and book chapters, has lectured extensively in the field and has served as principal investigator for grant-funded research studies. He has been honored on multiple occasions as a Top Doctor(TM) by Philadelphia magazine, Main Line Today, Castle Connelly, and PA Top Docs.