Frank Giammattei, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Undergraduate — Williams College
- M.D. — University of Cincinnati Medical School
- Internship — Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Residency — Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Pennsylvania State Medical Association
- Jefferson Orthopaedic Society
- Delaware County Medical Society
Dr. Giammattei has been practicing orthopaedics in Delaware County for over 25 years.