Eugene Elia, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Undergraduate – University of Pennsylvania
- M.D. – Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship – Temple University Hospital
- Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Fellowship at the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board or Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Dr. Elia has been named a ‘Top Doctor’ in Orthopaedics by Main Line Today and Philadelphia magazines.