Eugene Elia, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Undergraduate – University of Pennsylvania
- M.D. – Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship – Temple University Hospital
- Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Fellowship at the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board or Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Dr. Elia has been named a ‘Top Doctor’ in Orthopaedics by Main Line Today and Philadelphia magazines.