Ammarah Hussain, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- M.D. – Karachi Medical and Dental College
- Residency – Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – Hahnemann Hospital, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified
- Certified in ACLS, BLS, arterial blood gas, IV line placement and venous blood draws, central line insertions, NG tube insertions, Arterial Line, Lumbar puncture
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American College of Rheumatology
In her free time, Dr. Hussain enjoys cooking and traveling.