Adriana Prawak, D.O.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Non – Operative Rehabilitation
- Undergraduate — State University of New York at Buffalo
- D.O. — University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship — Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Residency — Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship — Buffalo Spine and Sports Institute
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Prawak has co-authored a chapter in an Interventional Spine textbook. She has been named a Main Line Today ‘Top Doctor’ in 2011 and 2013 and a ‘Top Doctor’ by Philadelphia Magazine in 2018 and 2019. Dr. Prawak can speak Ukrainian.