A record-breaking 68 Premier Orthopaedic Physicians were named to Main Line Today magazine’s 2022 Top Doctors list. Every year, physicians are asked to nominate peers who they believe are the best, most trusted doctors in the region. We are proud to note that more...
Premier Orthopaedics Announces Partnership with HOPCo to Create Value-Based Musculoskeletal Care Platform in Pennsylvania
Partnership will create one of the largest integrated value-based care and practice management platforms in the United States Philadelphia, PA (May 11, 2022) – Premier Orthopaedics, one of the largest musculoskeletal practices in Pennsylvania and the United States,...
A record-breaking 61 Premier Orthopaedics physicians were named to Main Line Today magazine’s 2021 Top Doctors list. Every year, physicians are asked to nominate peers who they believe are the best, most trusted doctors in the region.We are proud to note that more...
Premier Physical Therapy Opens in Aston, Delaware County
Aston, PA — Premier Physical Therapy’s newest clinic is now open at 5201 Pennell Road, Aston PA 19014. Local residents may recognize the address as the previous location of Hennessey’s Restaurant. Premier is excited to continue and expand their quality of care throughout the Delaware Valley.
Services available at Premier Physical Therapy in Aston include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains, or joint replacement therapy.
- Workers’ compensation – Customized work conditioning programs and workers’ compensation services designed to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Graston Technique® – Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient’s symptoms.
Additionally, Premier Physical Therapy will provide:
- Convenient early mornings and evening hours. Free onsite parking.
- Prompt scheduling of initial evaluations within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnostic procedures, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Premier Physical Therapy in Aston
5201 Pennell Road
Aston, PA 19014