Spencer Monaco, DPM
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Lower Extremity Trauma
- Charcot Foot
- Undergraduate — University of Pittsburgh
- Residency — University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
- DPM — New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery — Aria 3B Orthopaedic Institute, Jefferson Health
- Board Certified in Foot and Reconstructive/Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
Dr. Monaco has been published in numerous journals and textbooks on various conditions affecting the foot and ankle. He received advanced training in Kurgan, Russia, at the Ilizarov Center, on circular ring external fixation. Dr. Monaco enjoys outdoor activities, hockey and traveling.