Michael Lee, M.D.
Those who suffer from knee pain may be reluctant to see an orthopedic specialist because they feel as though surgery may be their only solution. This is not always the case, and there are various ways in which your discomfort can be alleviated without surgical...
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
- Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Undergraduate – M.I.T.
- M.D. – Tufts University School Of Medicine
- Internship – Graduate Hospital
- Residency – NYU Medical Center/Rusk Institute
- Fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
Dr. Lee has participated in numerous research studies, authored journal articles and has presented his findings both locally and nationally.