Michael Lee, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Undergraduate – M.I.T.
- M.D. – Tufts University School Of Medicine
- Internship – Graduate Hospital
- Residency – NYU Medical Center/Rusk Institute
- Fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
Dr. Lee has participated in numerous research studies, authored journal articles and has presented his findings both locally and nationally.