- Sports Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Guided Percutaneous Tenotomy
- Undergraduate — West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- D.O. — Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MBA — Saint Joseph’s University Haub School of Business
- Residency — Crozer Health
- Fellowship — Crozer Health
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Osteopathy
Dr. Costa currently serves as the team Osteopath for the Philadelphia Union II. During his training, Dr. Costa served as assistant team physician for the Philadelphia Union soccer teams. Additionally, he has taught Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine in Germany.
When not in the office, he enjoys spending time surfing, skateboarding and fishing.