Linda D’Andrea, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Pediatric and Adult Fracture Care
- M.D. — Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship — The Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residency — Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery — Shriners Hospital for Children and Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Clinical Trauma — Boston City Hospital
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. D’Andrea volunteers her orthopaedic services at The Clinic in Phoenixville, PA. She also serves on the SSI Committee (Infection Control) at Pottstown Hospital.
- Philadelphia magazine Top Doctor: 2004-2009 and 2011-2020