Jeffrey Malumed, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — University of Massachusetts
- M.D. — New York Medical College
- Internship — Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency — State University of New York
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine — Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Co-Chair, Orthopaedics — Taylor Hospital
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
Dr. Malumed is a founding member of Premier Orthopaedics and has served as President and Chairman of the Board since its inception in 2000. He is consistenly named a Top Doctor by Philadelphia magazine and Main Line Today, and was team physician for the United States Olympic Ski Team for over nine years. Dr. Malumed also was team physician for the Philadelphia Bulldogs.