James Guille, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Orthopaedic Surgery; Spine
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Undergraduate — Ursinus College
- M.D. — St. Georges University
- Internship — The Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residency — MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery — Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery — Shriners Hospital and Temple University Hospital
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Past President of the Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Past President of the Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- First Vice President for the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Chief of the Department of Surgery at Pottstown Hospital
- Chairman of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) Committee at Pottstown Hospital
- AAOS Congressional Ambassador