Eric Zabat, M.D.
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate — Pennsylvania State University
- M.D. — Our Lady of Fatima University College of Medicine
- Residency — TriHealth Bethesda Hospital
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine — TriHealth Bethesda Primary Care Sports Medicine Program in association with Beacon Orthopaedics
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine by the American Orthopaedic
- Society for Sports Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Practice Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
Dr. Zabat has served as the assistant team physician for the Cincinnati Reds professional baseball team and the Cincinnati Kings professional hockey team.