A record-breaking 68 Premier Orthopaedic Physicians were named to Main Line Today magazine’s 2022 Top Doctors list. Every year, physicians are asked to nominate peers who they believe are the best, most trusted doctors in the region. We are proud to note that more...
Premier Orthopaedics Announces Partnership with HOPCo to Create Value-Based Musculoskeletal Care Platform in Pennsylvania
Partnership will create one of the largest integrated value-based care and practice management platforms in the United States Philadelphia, PA (May 11, 2022) – Premier Orthopaedics, one of the largest musculoskeletal practices in Pennsylvania and the United States,...
A record-breaking 61 Premier Orthopaedics physicians were named to Main Line Today magazine’s 2021 Top Doctors list. Every year, physicians are asked to nominate peers who they believe are the best, most trusted doctors in the region.We are proud to note that more...
Premier Athlete’s Advantage Program: a one-on-one Progam to enhance individual athletic performance
Learn more about the Athlete’s Advatage Program and where you can schedule with one of our specialy trained therapists.
What makes Premier Athlete’s Advantage different from other programs:
- Premier Athlete’s Advantage meets the needs of all athletes—field, court, artistic, endurance…as a customized program, everyone can benefit
- Individualized services
- Customized, flexible scheduling
- Licensed professional staff
- National level leadership
Our Expert Physical Therapy Staff will:
- Perform a comprehensive evaluation of the athlete’s strength, flexibility, movement quality and current training regimen.
- Develop a customized performance enhancement and injury prevention plan, addressing:
- Movement quality
- Training program