Vincent Muscarella, DPM, FACFAS
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Foot & Ankle Surgery/Trauma
- Arthroscopic Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Pediatric Foot Disorders
- Undergraduate — Widener University (Chester, PA)
- Medical School — Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Residency — Metropolitan Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fellowship — Association for Surgical Education & Research (Springfield, IL)
- Board-certified in Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Board-certified in Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot Orthopedics
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
Dr. Muscarella holds an 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, a Korean Martial Art