Joseph Stelabotte, M.D.
The Pluses & Perils of Pickleball
Pickleball is all the rage. Each day, more and more individuals, across all age groups are heading to the pickleball courts. With over 4.8 million participants nationwide in 2022, and 39.3% growth over the last two years, pickleball has become the fastest-growing...
Winning the Winter Season – How To Stay Active During the Winter Season
During the cold winter months, the days are shorter, and the weather is chillier, making it harder to maintain an outdoor exercise plan. Regular exercise is important, so we want to encourage and inspire you with creative ways to keep you moving! Give yourself...
How to Avoid Common Winter Injuries this Cold Season
By Joseph Stellabotte, M.D., sports medicine specialist at Premier Every year, 'Old Man Winter' brings with him an assortment of sprains, strains, and fractures. But following a few simple steps can lower the odds that you or a loved one suffers a winter weather...
- Non-Operative Musculoskeletal Injuries and Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Adolescent Fracture Care
- Undergraduate — Temple University
- M.D. — Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Residency — Lankenau Hospital, Jefferson Health System
- Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine — Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
Dr. Stellabotte is the Medical Director of Premier Orthopaedics Urgent Care in Media. He is the team physician for Haverford High School for the past 15 years. He has a special interest in adolescence sports injuries and rehabilitation.